women's wellesley riding boots
- This is a performance style
- Leather upper
- Equestrian outsole for riding
- Pull tab and elasticated gusset
- Spur rests
- Anti-bacterial footbed
- Fits true to size
- For sizing conversions, insole length, calf area and leg height please see size guide above.
- Care: Use Hunter Boot Shine and Rubber Buffer to keep boots in optimum condition
- This style is for general wear. For performance boots, designed for long-term use on hard terrains, we recommend products from our Balmoral range.
This women’s leather riding boot is part of the Duke of Wellington by Hunter field collaboration. Working with the Duke of Wellington’s family, Hunter has referenced historic pieces to create an all-purpose equestrian collection that fuses technological advances with heritage design. The Wellesley long boot features the classic topline riding shape. This style is fully leather lined, with an equestrian outsole designed exclusively for horse riding. A rubber panel reinforces the inside leg, and the fit may be adapted with an adjustable gusset at the top. A moulded foot bed provides comfort and support, inserted with an anti-bacterial layer for sporting wear. Spur rests feature on the upper heel.
Size & care
Hunter Field is a technical collection, engineered to protect in both rural and urban environments. Built on the philosophy of innovation, intelligence and craftsmanship, the collection looks to Hunter’s heritage of pioneering design to create advanced footwear for those who require excellence in all weathers and landscapes.